LBC Express Inc. is the worldwide operating courier and parcel service based in the Philippines. They maneuver commercial vehicle movement for cargo transport, airline services, and other shipment procedures. This post is regarding the “LBC Tracking – Track LBC Package & Courier Online Guide” here.
Many users feel the need to access services through LBC in order to facilitate the courier or cargo shipment process. Together with that, the clients enrolled with the services are offered the online tracking portal use.
We will describe to our readers on how to access the LBC Tracking tools on the web portal. Simply go through this post here to learn more about it.
About LBC Tracking Services
The company was formerly known as Luzon Brokerage Company, which is now shortened as LBC. They process with locations of 1200 and above in number in the Philipines itself. About 60 branches operating in the US and Canada. The company finds its roots since 1945. Later, they rebranded as LBC in 2013 with the new logo.
They have been serving ever since and have expanded to different locations like Hong Kong, Singapore, Malaysia, Japan, Germany, Spain, Taiwan, Brunei, etc. They offer services to consumers and different businesses. These include door to door delivery, package and courier services, cargo shipment, container shipment, International mail, etc.
Similar to many other courier servicing and logistics companies, the LBC Express allows users to access its online portal for tracking. The LBC Tracking tool will allow the users to determine the status of their shipment or courier and see where it actually has reached.
Moreover, with the online tracking access, the users can appeal for various status update notifications, and more. If you wish to learn the procedure of getting the package details, then read through the next section of this post.
LBC Tracking Procedure (Steps)
The importance of tracking your courier or package delivery cannot be denied as it serves a purpose. Clients who wish to make international mails or shipments can get details of the same effectively through the online trace tool. Those who wish to learn the procedure to carry it out, go through the steps listed below;
- To reach the tool, users need to access the LBC Tracking web portal website. Here is the link to reach the site.
- When the page loads, you will see that there is the track option on the front line of the screen. Select it to access the tool page.
- Now, enter the tracking number of the package as on your receipt for the service. Users can enter multiple tracking numbers at a time which must be separated by a comma.
- Finally, hit the “Track” option and allow the servers to load the data.
At the end, the clients will get the details of their package and couriers from source to the exact location where it is. In addition to this, the users will be able to estimate the time for the package to reach the destination as predicted by the system.
FAQs on LBC Tracking Services
After reading the steps, we are confident that all the readers are clear with the process to check the status of the packages. However, with the use of the LBC Tracking Service, there are some doubts and questions that are bound to rise. So, we are going to discuss some of the frequently asked questions on the same;
- Why does the tool show “No further tracking records” on execution?
- Well, the LBC Tracking tool is a little different than other web tools. It will show the result of the change in status only. If you happen to see such a message, it will indicate that the system has not detected any movement of the package or courier since last you checked the status. However, there is an option to trace anyways that will depict the last known status of the package.
- What is meant by “Hours of Delivery”?
- The phrase indicates the time duration susceptible to the mode of delivery of the package. They advise the users to check on local tracking sites until the package leaves the country and then switch to the destination region site for accurate results.
So, these are few questions that commonly appear in our view for the users to the LBC Tracking services. If there are more questions, the clients can access the service’s helpline number as indicated in the official website of the same.
Finally, we have reached the conclusion to this post here. We hope that the details on “LBC Tracking – Track LBC Package & Courier Online Guide” have been helpful to all. If there is any doubt, contact us at lbc.tracking. Thank you, dear readers.